Thursday, August 31, 2006

USCIS Appointment

We had our fingerprint appointment for our I-600. What a mess! No wonder people hate going to the office to file papers. We got a letter stating we had a 7:30 appointment (we had a 2 hour drive) and when we got there the office does not open till 8 am. No one came out until 8:15 and stated that they were taking 8 am appointments first. HELLO!!!! When I stated we had a 7:30 appointment...he looked at me like "YEAH...right lady!" Of course, I had my letter and they let us in first. They weren't happy we had Stinker Doodle with us...but, when you have to be up at 4:30 am to make your fingerprint appointments...TOO bad!
Of course, T's prints looked good. Mine, she said I would have to probably come back because of my skin is too dry. I explained I had Psoriasis on my hands and that was the best I could do. I have been moisturizing like a mad woman. Figures something would throw a wrench in our plans..... we will wait and see.

0 comments: