Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!


Today, is The Mermaid's 4th birthday. It really is like her 1st birthday because she has no idea what today is or was. Daddy and I asked her what today was when we got her up...she said"Monday???" Funny girl...
On the way to school she asked me "does everyone have a birthday?" Funny girl....
We went and got Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts for her friends in class. She had a good day at school. Lots of my colleagues at school made sure to wish her well...she loved it! I think she knows what having a birthday is. Tinkerbell party on Saturday...
The Pirate is not so good. He has a fever and his tummy hurts. I found him on the floor at 3 am in the bathroom. He thought he was going to barf. Poor kid....
We are supposed to meet for Chinese Food for dinner. I hear you should eat noodles on your birthday...the longer the noodle, the longer the life!!! I 'm looking for the longest ones I can find in the Lo Mein!!!!!

1 comments:

mommy of 2 said...

"Happy Birthday to the Mermaid! Happy Birthday to the Mermaid! Happy Birthday to the Mermaid...Happy Birthday to the Mermaid!" We love you!

Aunt Kerri, Uncle Bryon, Jacob & Kamdyn