Monday, August 11, 2008

Pretty Princess

Mommy and Daddy are back to work. So, the Pirate went and spent the day with his Uncle and played soccer and Legos. The Mermaid went to her friend Abby's house to swim and play dress up. Doesn't she look pretty????? She was very good for Jaime and had a lot of fun. I explained everything to her and she didn't cry when I left for work...she said "bye bye Ma Ma" and waved. She did ask about me a couple times during the day...and Jaime assured her I would be coming to get her. Oh! She picked up a new word from Abby...Yeah! If you asked her a question...she would just shake her head yes. Now, she answers me! It is very cute....

Update on the Pirate's tooth...it is still in his mouth. He's working on it!

2 comments:

tricia said...

She looks adorable! How nice of Jaime to stay home this year so she could help you out. :)

mommy of 2 said...

yes, she is a pretty princess!