Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Official Travel Dates

We were contacted by our agency of our official travel dates. When we get our official itinerary from the chinese staff, I will post it. It will fill in the missing dates. Here they are:

June16th-17th Leave/Arrive in Guangzhou
June18th Leave for Shijiazhuang, Hebei province
June 19th Meet The Mermaid!!!!!!
June 22nd Leave for Guangzhou ... AGAIN!!!
June 24th Consulate Appointment
June 26th Leave for HOME!!!!!

For some odd reason, our trip is shorter than most adoptions. I am not complaining!

2 comments:

tricia said...

I love seeing her picture. She's SO cute but I can't WAIT to see her smile! Remember Maia surprised us with her dimples?

Anonymous said...

"OFFICIAL" - I like the sound of that! You're really going to get your mermaid! Hurray! How many of these - !!!!! - can I use in a comment?!?!?!?!?
--Aunt Kerri