Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008










The Pirate and The Mermaid opened presents from the family tonight. We had our usual pizza and drinks. The Mermaid kept saying "all for me???" over and over. Very cute!!!
The Pirate loved all his gifts. The family picked out great gifts for them. I wish I had got a shot of the gift Aunt Staci got The Pirate. But we were too busy holding him up and laughing while he was on his Heelys. I think he is gonna need a butt pad!

I just picked some shots from the present opening tonight. The kids say "thank you!'. They have a lot of coloring, watching, playing and falling to do for the next week or so!




1 comments:

mommy of 2 said...

After looking at your pics I think you can say, "welcome to Webkinz world and baby doll city!" ha ha ha! Fun!