Monday, December 22, 2008

Playing Santa Santa and Rudolph

We got our letters from Santa! Lights are on!
I have been sick in bed. Yuck! I think I had the flu....not sure exactly what I had but I was in bed or on the couch all weekend. It happens every year because things get crazy at school. With two kids now in school...it's REALLY crazy! Christmas programs, chorus programs, Christmas/Holiday Card Contests (one of my art students won!...go Sofia!!!!), make holiday treats for the staff, etc. I guess I was Pooped!!!!! The kids spent last week making gifts for their teachers, decorating the tree as far UP as they could go, getting their letters from Santa and playing Santa and Rudolph. Daddy managed to finish the lights after he fell off the roof...he is OK. The ladder and the flood light in the planter are not!
We have not been to see Santa...it is on the list. If I could find that list....somewhere?????

0 comments: