Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Day Out

Now that I am up here...how do I get down??????

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................!!!!!!!!

I knew he had a big mouth....

Just before the A-Choo...the Princess looks like she is up to something?????


Having fun down the slide

The Superstar helping the Mermaid


We went to Pump It Up! on Tuesday with our friends the Superstar and the Princess. The kids had fun. I wasn't sure if the Mermaid was up to it....too many people/kids. She did great! The Mermaid did not know what to do at first...The Superstar and The Pirate helped out...she had a hard time with the climbing parts. I got in a couple of times to help...but otherwise, I think she had fun!

3 comments:

mommy of 2 said...

yes, a super fun day was had by all :)

Jeff and Amy said...

It's so so heart warming to see the little mermaid smile and enjoying her new family, what a blessing.

Becky said...

What fun! I am so glad things are going well. Pump It Up looks like so much fun...do they let adults play?!?!