Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Pirate!

Monkey see...

Monkey do!
All this for 2 Bucks a kid...Mommy was cheap too!

Having fun with my brother....

Having fun with my sister....

Shooting the water cannon....

Brother and Sister!

Today is the Pirate's 6th Birthday! I can't believe how time has just flown by. It is amazing how much he has grown over the years. He has officially declared himself a "Big Boy" and has reminded me several times he is not a baby anymore. He got up this morning and "spilled" his own cereal and milk for breakfast. His words...not mine! I am very proud of him doing it by himself!


We decided to pack up and head to the aquatic center for a few hours. We had his birthday party at the center last year. We swam, had hot dogs for lunch and Mommy got a really bad sunburn! I forgot to sunscreen myself!!!! The kids are good...we had a lot of fun despite my sunburn!

2 comments:

tricia said...

Looks like fun! You have two water babies now. Tell the big boy we said Happy 6th! By the way, Ted, I told you her hair would grow fast!!!

mommy of 2 said...

What silly faces! The Mermaid is learning fast. I'm glad the big brother and little sister had such a fun time on such a special day. Hooray!
Aunt Kerri