Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girly Hair??????


What are you looking at? I know I'm cute!

Is it me, or is her tongue really long???? Her newest little "bad habit".....


The Mermaids hair has grown a lot since we have been home. It is now hitting the back of her neck and flipping up on her collar. She likes to put clips in it...but, then pulls them out!!!! So, I tried pony tail holders. They stayed for a while....her hair is not long enough and it started falling out which made her cry. I tried....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Becky said...

Hi Darolyn,

I'm so glad you posted! Anyway, try the little baby elastic bands. You can get them in the baby section at Walmart. They stretch really well and really hold short hair. Regan had practically no hair when she got home, but I immediately started putting it in the little waterfall look so that from day one she would get used to having her hair in pigtails. If you go to our WalMart they are located in the baby clothes section on one of those free standing rack thingies. If not there, try in the girls section.