Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Packing and more...

We are packing...at least trying too! So much to pack and I am trying NOT to leave something we need from home. We have not weighed our suitcases yet...they are very strict about weight limits in China. I'm afraid to weigh them!!!!

We are also trying to clean the house, mow the lawn, clean the pool, etc. The Pirate will be hanging out with his Aunt Staci. They are going to have so much fun together! He has been very good at learning what he needs to do to help with the dog. He is being Mommy's BIG BOY!!!!

Aunt Kerri has many events planned for The Pirate. They are going to see the reptile man at the library, go to the movies, the park and go to the new bounce house place in town. He can bounce his little heart out!

Our Case worker called today and she said I sounded so calm on the phone...HAHAHAHA!!!!
She has no idea...we leave on Monday. Talk to me on Sunday...I am sure I won't sound calm then !!!

0 comments: